As patients transition between one care setting or provider to another, they are at higher risk for hospitalization. Stonerise Home Health’s highly skilled clinicians ensure a patient-centered plan that incorporates evidence-based best practices to improve care coordination, patient engagement and clinical outcomes. We get patients back to health and back to thriving — all in the comfort of their own homes.
We specialize in transitional care for heart failure, COPD, diabetes, cardiovascular illness, fall reduction and wound care. Our team of more than 200 highly skilled clinicians across 58 counties in West Virginia and southeastern Ohio engages and empowers patients toward independence. We have 10 administrative “agency” support locations.
Experience a Specialized Team Who Cares
Our multi-disciplinary care team includes a variety of roles, all centered around the patient and their unique circumstances and goals.
Have Confidence in Superior Care
Nationwide, 49 percent of home health agencies rate at or below 3 stars, according to Strategic Healthcare Programs (SHP). Stonerise at Home is trending well above average! Our 10 agency locations average a 4-star clinical rating, according to 2020 CMS Public Reporting (year-to-date).
In addition, our Princeton, West Virginia, and St. Clairsville, Ohio, locations are nationally recognized as 2019 SHPBest Superior Performers.
Get Care Rooted in Best Practice
Stonerise at Home is just one piece of the Stonerise Network’s overall transitional care offerings. A sample of the home health transitional care best practice interventions we deliver today:
- Timely initiation of care
- Use of predictive analytics for hospital and fall risk assessments
- Integration of therapy and social services
- Increased touchpoints during high risk and stabilization periods
- Early intervention with care providers for ED/hospital diversion
- Medication reconciliation
- Welcome call prior to start of care
- Motivational and self-management engagement
- Patient goal establishment and partnership
- Telephonic follow-up between visits
- Written, oral or video-based patient-specific education
- Use of “Teach Back” method
Contact Us Today
We want to hear from you! Referring is easy. Contact us today to refer a patient or to speak to someone to see if home health is right for you or your loved one.